Worcester Comprehensive Education & Care continues to seek ways to collaborate with other individuals and agencies to enhance the early care and education we provide for your child.
Maintaining connections with the community is a critical step in carrying out our mission. If you would like to join us, there are numerous ways you can help.
- College/Interns: You may volunteer alongside teachers providing one-on-one attention to a child
- Retired: You could read to children each week to help advance their learning experience
- Handy Person: You could help fix up things at our centers
Below is a list of items always welcomed at Worcester Comprehensive Education & Care.
- Baby Wipes
- New Children’s Underclothing (toddler and preschool)
- New Children’s Clothes (toddler through age 13)
- Children’s Mittens, Hats, Boots, Snow Suits, etc.
- New Children’s Books
- Art Supplies Such as: Glue, Buttons, Fabric, Stickers, Tissue Paper, Yarn, Felt, Paper, etc.
WCEC, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(C) (3) tax exempt organization under Chapter 40 of the Mass. General Laws dedicated to providing low or no-cost, high-quality childcare services in low income neighborhoods. WCEC is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care and has programs that are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. Additional funding is provided by the Department of Children & Families, Department of Education, Worcester Community Partnership, fundraising, grants and individual contributions.